Friday, September 2, 2016

KPOP SONGS RECOMMENDATIONS part 1


          Hello K-POP fans! Whether you are new or not, here are some of my recommendations In case you wanna listen to something new. These songs are my personal preferences. So, shall we start?


BTS – I Need U
This was released last year, and brought BTS’ first ever music show trophy. I still love it though. The song is about a boy who has broken up with his girlfriend, and broken hearted by the fact he is the only one that hurt and still need her.


BTS – Fire
A song that makes you feel excited, and want to forget about anything. As exciting as fire, BTS released this song last May. Well, this song may not be as hit as Dope, but, I know that this is BTS original style.


Taeyeon – I
A debut song by Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s solo debut was highly anticipated by KPOP fans especially Girls’ Generation’s fans. When the first time I listen to it, it feels so refreshing. The song tells us to dream high.

Taeyeon – Why
Taeyeon’s comeback also was highly anticipated as’ I’ was successful last year. At first, I don’t really like it, but after listening to it over and over again, this song is great.


IOI – Crush
When produce 101 was airing, I didn’t watch it, I just read the news about it. I didn’t really interested in IOI. But after crush was out, I tried to watch it on YouTube, and fell in love with it. I also like ‘Dream Girls ‘ but I prefer this over that.


IOI – Whatta Man (Good Man)
A new single released by IOI. I really love it. The song is so catchy, with their strong vocals and fierce rap. Pinky’s high note completed the song. Especially Choi Yoo Jung, she is a cute girl at the same time she is a badass and fierce rapper.


Girls’ Generation – You Think
You may already listened to ‘Lion Heart’ but you should listen to ‘You Think’! The concept is fierce, sexy, and powerful. They showed powerful dance moves and vocals.


Lovelyz – Destiny
You may not heard about this group name before. They are from the same company as Infinite. But trust me, they have been trained so well, their vocals is a thumbs up. This song is about a girl who loves a boy, but that boy loves another girl. She is flustered by the fact why he doesn't stop and just come to the girl.


TWICE – Cheer Up
Twice made a comeback after their debut with this song. ‘cheer up’ was immensely popular and immediately became a hit with the “shy shy shy” after its release. Even though it isn’t that powerful like the ‘Like OOH-AHh’ but still, it’s great. And I think Jungyeon eonni should be given more lines cause her vocal is so stable.


CLC – No Oh Oh
CLC came from CUBE. Their previous song is also great, but less promotion from the company makes this group less known. Their vocals are awesome, they are so stable when performing live. ‘No Oh Oh’ is a catchy song and the vocals in it are great. So if you haven’t listened to it, you should try!


Oh My Girl – Liar Liar
I think this is 5he best song from Oh my girl so far. Their English pronunciations are good even though there is no English-speaking member. The vocals also good.


Cosmic Girls (WJSN) – Mo Mo Mo
When I first listened to it, it wasn’t that interesting. But as I listen to it over and over again, I like it so much.


TWICE – Like OOH-AHH
Twice debuted last year with ‘Like OOH-AHH’. The song is about a girl who wants to fall in love but not with random boy. She wants a good boy.


BLACKPINK – Whistle
BLACKPINK’s debut was also highly anticipated as YG hasn’t debuted any girl group since 2NE1 debut in 2009. There were so many rumors about who are the members. And finally, here it is! I’m not a YG stan but I really like Whistle, so addictive.



So here is the part 1. I hope my recommendations help you to find your new jams. Don’t forget to follow me on instagram @ariellairene (you can ask for follow back). Thank you for reading, and see you on my next post!Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment