Thursday, September 1, 2016

Airing Korean Dramas that I Watch + Simple Review

     
      
            Hello guys! If you are searching for a korean drama recommendation, you gotta read this post. I’m watching so many dramas put some simple review so that you can know which drama is your style! Without further do, let’s get started!
1. W

W starring Lee Jong suk and Han Hyo Joo is a fictional drama about a couple who live in different dimensions. I know you won’t understand by only reading this sentence like I did in the past. To make it simple, it’s about a woman who lives in our world, and a man who lives in a webtoon world, and they eventually meet. You can read my previous post about this drama.

2. Cinderella and four knights

               
A drama starring Park So Dam, Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Jung shin is a drama about a girl named Eun Ha Won that lives with her mean stepmother and stepsister. One day, she got a chance from the chairman to live in a house where his grandsons live. She is assigned to make them united because the cousins have different backgrounds. Hold up, if you think this is just an ordinary cinderella story or boys before flowers. The storyline is awesome and totally different from ordinary cinderella stories or boys before flowers. Also, you can find handsome, young, rich young men here haha.

3. Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo


A drama starring IU (Lee Ji Eun), Lee Joon Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Byun Baekhyun (EXO), Nam Joo Hyuk, and Ji Soo. This drama is about a modern girl named Hae Soo, who transported back in time to Goryeo Dynasty during a total eclipse of the sun and she meets the princes. It is a highly anticipated drama. At first I thought this drama would be great when I read the synopsis. I waited for around 2 months! Worth of waiting actually. Even though the trailer isn’t that good, but the drama is sooo good especially you get to see not one, not two, but 5 handsome princes in this drama! how great is that? I You should note that I don’t really like historical drama, I still can count how many historical dramas I have watched with my fingers. I have watched 3 episodes so far, and I think you should watch it too! The romance, comedy, and handsome princes are just awesome!

4. Jealousy Incarnate


Starring Gong Hyo jin, Jo Jung suk, and Go Kyung Pyo is a drama about announcer and weather forecaster. I didn’t watch this drama properly acutally because it is on the TV, I watched it while doing my homeworks and stuffs and I didn’t watch the encore. But the storyline seems great even though I’m not sure how this drama would turn out. Well, let’s see.

BONUS :
Let’s Fight Ghost


Starring Ok Taecyeon (2PM) and Kim So Hyun. This drama is about a man named Park Bong Pal who can see ghosts. He uses that ability to be an exorcist and earn money. One day, he meets Hyun ji a high school girl ghost. They work together to catch the ghosts while in searching for Hyun Ji’s life and the reason why she was killed. This drama has just ended. In my opinion, this is a good drama. I don’t like horror genre, like at all. I never watched any horror movie. I watched Master Sun tho haha. But I still can watch this drama because the ghosts are not the main thing. The ghosts are pretty scary. I watched it when there is my sister the reason is simply because I get scared easily.

Wanted


A drama about a successful woman who works as an actress for her entire life. One day, she wants to retire being an actress. But, her son was kidnapped and the kidnapper wants her to make a show that contains 10 episode about completing every mission that is given by the kidnapper. The storyline is mainly about crime, no romance at all, so if you don’t like romance genre, you might like this drama.

Which drama I like the most? The answer is W and Scarlet Heart Ryeo.

I hope this post is useful. Yes, I admit it, I addicted to korean dramas because when I have nothing to do I like to watch something rather than chatting with friends, or doing other things. So, that’s all for today. Thank you for reading and See you on my next post! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment