Hello guys! These days I really love this korean drama. It is called W – Two Worlds. I will give you some introduction about this drama. Starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, it airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC starting July 20, 2016. This drama is about Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) and Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk). They live in different dimensions. Kang Chul lives in webtoon world, so basically he is the main character of the webtoon called W. W is created by Yeon Joo’s father. And one day, she was dragged into the webtoon world.
1. Uncommon Storyline
I have been watching korean dramas for about 3 years now. And I can tell that this drama is so unique. It is not only about romance, but also fantasy. Which you can’t find in any other dramas. I thought this is interesting. I should compare this drama to their competitors. For example, Uncontrollably Fond. At first I watched Uncontrollably Fond as it is expected to follow success of Descendants of the Sun. But from the first episode I felt that this drama isn’t my hyped one. But I continued to watch it. And guess what? I stopped watch the drama at the 4th episode. I don’t know why, this drama is just like, combine every single possibility that isn’t realistic.
2. Chemistry between the Lead Characters
I have watched Lee Jong Suk’s previous dramas, but I haven’t watched any Han Hyo Joo’s drama. I only know her from ‘Running Man’ and ‘2 Days and Night. And I have to say that their chemistry is really great! Han Hyo Joo portrayed her role really well in my opinion. Lee Jong Suk’s acting is also great as always.
3. The Webtoon Itself
The drama also shows some scenes of the webtoon. It’s interesting that the webtoon itself is really similar to what happened. The drawing is also good. No wonder that W is a famous webtoon in the drama LOL.
4. Lee Jong Suk
Yes, you read it right, Lee Jong suk. He is such a cool and sweet character. And don’t forget that he can makes you like him in instance. A friend of mine used to really like him. But since Descendants of the Sun hit, she liked Song joong Ki. And it looks like she is falling for Lee jong suk again haha. His charm is undeniable.
5. Han Hyo Joo’s Small Screen Comeback after 6 years
This explained why I didn’t watch any of her drama. It has been 6 years since her last drama. But her acting is still awesome.
So that’s it for today. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and see you on my next post!❤









No comments:
Post a Comment