Thursday, August 11, 2016

Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Review + Swatch


Hello everyone! So today I'm gonna do a review about Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask
Without further do, let’s get started!


This product is suitable for combination to oily skin type, so I don’t recommend this product for dry or normal skin type. If you have dry or normal skin, you can use the original version instead. Innisfree has such a good marketing for this product. Take a look at this video :


The Packaging


 The box uses recycled paper as innisfree’s theme is all about natural ingredients eco-friendly. And the bottle uses stainless type bottle. The size of the bottle neither too big nor too small. I love how Innisfree gives double protection so it prevents the product to spill. So it is a travel friendly item. 




The product
I bought it around IDR 270.000 or around $25 but you can get it cheaper if you buy directly in Korea. The product itself contains 100ml. The texture of the product is light and watery, so it’s very easy to be applied. And also it has cooling effects, so it’s perfect to use this mask after a hot day. I realized that this product contains micro beads, for the exfoliating. The scent itself is not that good but luckily not too strong. I waited for around 10-15 minutes until it dries. A little bit ticklish during the drying process haha. After it dried, I washed off, and realized that this product can’t be washed off that easily. So you need effort to wash it off. Perhaps it was because I left it for too long (around 15-20 minutes) lol.


The result
My skin felt really great. More softer. I realized that it brightens up my dull skin and minimized the size of my pores. But unfortunately blackheads are still there. But that’s okay. Haha
PROs :
- Brightens up dull skin.
- Makes the skin softer.
- Easy to be applied.
- Minimizes the pores.
- Removes excessive sebum.
CONs :
- Doesn’t remove blackheads that much.
- The scent isn't thaf good.
- A little bit hard to wash off.
Verdict
I expected too much from this product I think.  Because I read some reviews and the commercial itself is promising. This product is good if you want to brightens up your dull skin and minimize your pores. But the blackheads thingies, are no. And so hard to wash off, I prefer peel off type.

My score :
4 / 5

Don't forget to follow me on instagram : @ariellairene 
Thank you for reading and see you on my next post! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment