Hello everyone! Today's post is 'ALL ABOUT SEE-THROUGH BANGS' These days you can easily find all about it from the interneat, I also searched about it before I cut my bangs, but not really informative. So I decided to make the detailed one. Curious? Keep on reading~
Halo semua! Post hari ini adalah tentang see-through bangs. See-through bangs sendiri sudah cukup terkenal, tutorial nya pun dapat dengan mudah ditemukan di YouTube. Tapi hari ini aku bakalan share semua tentang see-through bangs. Penasaran? Baca yuk!
Introduction about See-Through Bangs
See-Through Bangs trend is from South Korea. Many actresses and singers have see-through bangs. For examples, Girls’ Generation Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Goo Hye Sun, Miss A’s Suzy, and recently Han Hyo Joo.
Should I Try See-Through Bangs?
I recommend see-through bangs for those of you who :
1. Have round face
2. Want to have bangs, but also want to have side-parted hair.
3. Have chubby cheeks.
4. Have wide forehead.
Some people hesitate to cut their bangs cause they are afraid the bangs will be a failure and will ruin their hairstyle. Well, see-through bangs is unique. Why? We only have to cut the inner part of the hair, so it will be totally okay if you follow the tutorial on YouTube. Unless you don’t want to watch the tutorial and cut the bangs carelessly then it will be a REAL disaster LOL.
How to get this bangs?
Cutting your bangs is really easy. You can ask you mom, sister, friend, or even you can try to cut it. You also can go to salon if you are not confident enough, but it will be such a waste going to salon just to cut your bangs unless you are planning to cut you hair. I’m gonna share some videos that I watched before I cut my bangs.
Here are some tutorials and styling videos that I collected :
FAQ
Q : Which tutorial that helped you the most?
A : The second video helped me the most. I followed that video.
Q : How long should I cut my bangs?
A : I recommend you to cut below your eyes. So if the result is longer you can cut it shorter. But if you cut it too short, then you should wait until it grows.
Q : How thick the bangs should be?
A : It depends on you and your hair. If your hair is thin, you can make your bangs thicker (but not too thick), if you have thick hair, you can choose whether you want thick or thin bangs.
If you have any questions, please let me know at the comment section down below❤
So that’s it! Hope it can help answer your curiosities. I will make the part 2 if I found more information. Thanks for reading and see you on my next post! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment